Thursday, May 22, 2008

Party on the Patio

McCann's will be installing a patio next month. Now you will be able to enjoy our fine brews outside with friends. I think this will be a nice addition.
Dry hopped the next batch of Deep Seven today. I add fresh hops directly into the fermenter for more hop flavor and aroma. Spent the rest of my time cleaning the mash tun and some kegs. Tomorrow I will move the new dark seasonal to bright tank storage. Nice busy work going into the Memorial Day weekend.

3 comments:

Patrick Sundberg said...

In my book, a patio in MN is a MUST for a resturant. Nothing like outdoor dining!

It's a shame I'm an hour drive away or I'd be there WAY to often!

I can't remember if I've heard what your next seasonal is...

brewboy said...

It's hush-hush for now. Details soon...

Lisa Zahn said...

Ooh, a patio will be great. And the best thing is, McCann's is not on a busy highway like so many of St. Cloud's restaurants. Worth hanging out!