Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Arbor Fest Pics


Just a few pics from last Fridays Arbor Fest. This was my first time at the fest and it was great. I always wonder how much business we get from beer fests a good drive from our home, but with all the questions we got about where we are located and folks mentioning they were going to make the trip up, I'd say it's time well spent.
Around 500 Minnesota beer lovers had many great beers to choose from. I brought four beers which is a record for me. Hope to do more in the future.
I'd like to thank Nick from Surly Bicycles for his help during the evening. Nick helps us out at most of the festivals and has recieved many beer karma points. If you need a bike-buy a Surly.
Speaking of bikes...I was almost wiped out by a car on the commute to work this morning because the driver was to busy watching a dog take a dump in someones yard-nice. There's a nice way to go-scrubbed off the planet 'cause rover is doing his morning business. At least the guy wasn't on his cell phone.

1 comment:

Lisa Zahn said...

So glad you survived that one, brewboy!