Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stop Snowing Already!


More dumpage from Momma N. again yesterday. I'm really ready for spring this year. The biking bug is actually flittering in my gut and sadly, it's been a while-I've got the girth to prove it. Memories of my trim 210# body(I'm 6'5") back in the mountain bike racing days make me wonder what path I've been on the last two years. While I've lost my competitive fire, I would really like to log some miles and do a few overnights on the bike this season. I'm amazed how much the hills hurt now and it's going to be some work to get comfortable on the bike again. Of course, it's the journey not the destination.

Anyway, enough personal reflection, on to beer...

I'll be playing catch up firing up the brew kettle three days in a row to get some tanks full. There's a big lager in the works and another batch of Blacked Out Oatmeal Stout is on the way. We have had overwhelming response for this beer, so it's back. We have Drink Your Oatmeal shirts hot off the press for your purchase-stimulate the economy a little eh? I'll get a pic of the shirt on here soon.

All for now...

No comments: